How to get fast cash loans in Australia?
Payday loans are designed to get you out of trouble when you’re short on cash. Quick cash is available in the form of “payday loans,” short-term financial solutions typically suited to the time between paychecks. This article takes a look at which sites offer the best short term loan in Australia fast. Let’s dive.
1. Gday Loans
On the Gday Loans platform, people who want to borrow money need only complete one application to get loans from top lenders. This online service introduces potential borrowers to the best Australian lenders, who can provide them with a loan of their choice at an interest rate of 199.43%.
Online applicants often get feedback on their loan application within three minutes. If you ever need cash fast, don’t consider visiting gdayloans.com.au to apply for a payday loan with reasonable rates and terms.
- Online application and approval can be done quickly
- Same day payment
- People can borrow from $300 to $10,000
- To get a loan, you have to live in Australia
2. Pronto Paydays – Best for Same Day Loans
The company Pronto Paydays, which provides people in need of fast cash, gets payday loans fast and quickly, making it a great emergency loan option.
If you’re considering a payday loan, make sure you understand how the loan works. Payday loans are usually small amounts that you have to repay when you get your next paycheque. You may have to pay additional fees and interest.
- They quickly share essential information
- Acceleration of audit and compliance procedures
- Analytics help people understand how things work.
- No security deposit is required.
- Loan amount is based on borrowers income
- Exaggerated interest rates
- Less client protection and less transparency
3. Viva Payday Loans
Viva Payday Loans, a reputable online lending platform in Australia, offers lenders the best payday loans up to $5,000 with considerate repayment plans from 16 days to one year. You can still get one of their great loan offers even if you get help from Centrelink or have a low credit score.
For loans under $2,000, Viva Payday Loans have a 20% setup fee. Meanwhile, loans over $2,000 have a setup fee of $400, which means the APR will be between 20% and 199.43%. Viva Payday Loans also charges a 4% fee each month.
Their application process is simple, and after accepting your application, you will need to sign the agreement form so that the money can be sent to your account immediately.
- You don’t need collateral to get their loans
- The application process is simple
- You can still borrow even if your credit score is low
- They come with high interest rates
4. Fair Go Finance small loan
Fair Go is another good online lending service that has been around for a while and has gained the trust of many Australians. It connects people who want to borrow money with lenders who can give them loans ranging from $300 to $2,000 over 24 months. Their repayment plan is based on your ability to pay, and there are no penalties for paying before the agreed time.
Fair Go doesn’t discriminate against its customers, so you’ll always get a loan that’s right for you even if you have bad credit. But the loans will cost you dearly to repay, so you need to think carefully before taking out one.
Also, they charge a 20% setup fee that you have to pay, mostly for loans from $18 to $400, and you have to pay their 4% monthly fee.
- It offers a repayment term of more than two years
- Loans of up to $2,000 are available
- They offer unsecured loans
- They charge a 4% fee every month
- They charge an application fee of 20% on the amount of the first loan
5. Equitable financing
This online loan matching service connects borrowers with top Australian lenders who offer loans ranging from $300 to $2,000 with terms ranging from one to 24 months. Unlike many fintech companies, Fair Go Finance allows customers to prepay their loans without fees or penalties.
The best part is that this platform allows people with bad credit to get loans, but they will not be eligible for the 4% setup fee waiver. For loans between $18 and $400, there is a 4% fee each month.
- Loan amounts vary between $300 and $2,000
- The platform sets the payment schedule based on how often the customer gets paid
- No collateral needed
- High interest rates and fees
- The loan comes with high interest rates and monthly fees
It is inevitable that at some point in your life, you will run into financial difficulties and need quick help. Quick loans can be helpful, but only if you go through the right steps. The payday loan options mentioned above are the go-to alternatives when you’re short on cash.